25 things you never knew...


On monday evening I was practically stalking the beautiful Iram's blog when I stumbled upon a lovely post that she did called "You never I". If you haven't seen it I'd definitely recommend checking it out here. In the post she answered 25 questions that allowed the nosey me get to know her a little better. So I'm completing the dare and it's my turn to take on the questions.

I think we should keep the post rolling so I dare the lovely Bethany Worrall to take on the questions and then challenge another blogger! 

(I'm answering these questions while I'm eating breakfast!)



1. Describe yourself in one sentence.
A girl who loves the simplicities of life, the great outdoors,  being creative, eating food, baking, and reading books.


2. What was your favourite subject in school?
I actually loved school, and as crazy as it seems I sometimes with I was back there now. I'm a science girl with an artistic side so I loved biology and chemistry but I also loved music and drama!I honestly can't pick one. 


3. What’s your favourite drink?
Water and anything with Elderflower in it.


4. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
I don't listen to songs because I like to hear an artist's whole body of work, so instead I listen to their album. My favourite albums right now that I have in rotation are Ed Sheeran's "X", George Ezra's "Wanted on voyage" and Passenger's "Whispers".


5. What would you name your children?
I haven't paid much thought to this and won't until it's absolutely necessary. 


6. Do you participate in any sports?
I really enjoy sports and I'm far too competitive. I cycle and I'm wanting to get back into hockey.


7. What’s your favourite book? 
I've read too many good books to pick a favourite, but two books that I can read a hundred times over and not get bored are Harper Lee's "To Kill A Mockingbird" and Oscar Wilde's "The picture of Dorian Gray"


8. What’s your favourite colour?
I love neutral colours so white, grey and black.


9. What’s your favourite animal?
I'm not sure why but I LOVE Elephants.
I mean really love!


10. What’s your favourite perfume?
I like to change my perfumes by season so I group them by Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter. Right now my favourite Autumn/Winter perfume has to be J'Adore by Dior.


11. What’s your favourite holiday?
Every year I do a British summer holiday where I explore the lovely British countryside, my favourite one out of that has to be when I walked the whole of Hadrians's Wall in the North of England. My other favourite holiday has to be skiing in Austria but I'll be happy skiing anywhere!

12. Have you graduated from High School?
We call it secondary school where I'm from and I completed it from start to finish which took 6 years.


13. Have you been out of the country?
I have, in one journey I went through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and the finally Austria. I think it took 15 hours!


14. Do you speak any other languages?
Yes, I speak can English, Arabic/Somali(I mix them up). Does GCSE French count?  


15. Do you have any siblings?
I do indeed. 


16. What’s your favourite store?
Erm I don't think I have one, I do like Evolution which is where I buy all my quirky gifts. 


17. What’s your favourite restaurant?
I love Wahaca which is a Mexican restaurant, my favourite branch has to be the Southbank one.


18. Do you like school? 
Opps. I think I may have been a little over enthusiastic and answered this earlier. I loved school, even all the hard work but I'm now finished and I'm almost at the end of my gap year now.


19. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
YouTube has been something I've been watching more actively over the last year, I've gathered up quite a collection of people that I enjoy to watch, here are just a few of them. Louis Cole, Laci GreenJacksGap and The Mahogany Sessions


20. What’s your favourite movie? 
I watched The Godfather about a year ago and ever since then I'm convinced that I am Vito Corleone. When I'm not being The Godfather my favourite movies are The Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Girl, Interrupted and all things Tim Burton.



21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
I've only recently dedicated time to watching TV series, a few that I enjoy are Scandal, True Blood, Reign and Revenge.


22. PC or Mac?
I don't have a Mac so I steal my brothers because my PC is so slow. So because of that i'll say Mac.


23. What phone do you have?
I have an Iphone 5, and I love it.


24. How tall are you?
5'7". But my dream height is 5'9". HAHA!


25. Any pets?
I have a dog called Kilo and a cat called Benjamin, but we call him Ben.


That concludes the questions! 
Please let me know if you complete the questions, I'd love to have a read. 


X





All images used in this blog post belong to me unless otherwise stated, please ask permission to use any of the images.
Thank you



1 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you done it. It was interesting to read and I feel like your answers were completely different to mines - cool!

    Love,
    Iram
    Lovestruck for Louboutins

    ReplyDelete