A Super Seedy Salad


I went back home to the beautiful city of London a few months ago, and my challenge was to keep up the mediocre healthy eating I had been doing in the weeks that had passed.

With a fridge full of fruit and veggies I set out to create a swanky salad that not only looked and tasted good, but that also kept me full throughout the day.


I didn't expect the salad to turn out so great so I don't have snaps of the process, but there are a few of the end result!



The base of my salad: 
Iceberg Lettuce
Spinach

Salad topping:
Diced fresh Tomatoes
Cubed Cucumber 
Cubed Carrots
Mixed Bean Salad 
(Kidney Beans, Chickpeas, Borlotti Beans)
Sweet Corn 
Graze Omega Booster Seeds

Dressing:
Toasted Sesame Oil
Lemon
Cracked Sea Salt
Black Pepper

I've been subscribed to Graze for a few years now so I get really excited when I can use my favourite snacks in new ways!
I added the Omega Booster Seeds to the top of my salad not only for the extra crunch but also for it's Vitamin E content, an antioxidant that keeps our skin, hair and nails super healthy and strong!



I love all the different colours!









I'd love to see what you're healthy salad look like so if you make any cool ones tweet me pictures!


X




All images used in this blog post belong to me unless otherwise stated, please ask permission to use any of the images.



Thank you


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award
    http://allthingsblogstyle.blogspot.hk/2015/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete