Hello...

So I guess I'll start with hello because that's generally where most beginnings begin. 
When I decided to start this I wasn't quite sure where I was going to go, nor am I sure of where it's going now but it's a journey i'm going to undertake and I hope you'll join me too.

So here it goes...

My names Aisha, and I am currently at the solemn age of 19 aka as the "rubbish" age. I guess its called "rubbish" because its the final year you can actually call yourself a teen. Long gone are the days where you could be carefree and hello are the days of actual real life adult hood. It's the age where you can no longer just sit on the couch all day watching sad romantic comedies and eating food that you know isn't getting you closer to that hot "summer bod" you've been dreaming about ever since puberty came and knocked on your door. It's the "what am I going to do with my life" age. 

Yep, I'm that age. 

So now's the part where I tell you what i've been doing with myself. I took a gap year. I had all these ideas of great things I was going to achieve, I even made a list, and although I haven't completed the list    I have managed to do a few things making me feel less like a failure. I wanted to travel and I was going to but I wasn't so smart with my organisation so that quickly flew out the window. I have learnt a lot, things that are amazing and things that aren't so great- all of these i'd like to share. So now that my gap year has been slightly extended and is slowly coming to an end i'm starting to prepare for the next leg of my journey. You guessed it! UNI! 

So if you've made it this far I shall assume that you haven't got bored of me yet.

And on that note I shall bid you goodbye.

Until next time



X


2 comments:

  1. I love this Aisha! Good luck with the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... I'm gonna keep reading Aisha. Keep sharing, I'm looking forward to reading your journey.

    ReplyDelete