A Very Berry Tropical Melon Bowl

Now that summer is fast approaching, my fruit shop has evolved from apples and tangerines to beautiful sweet and tangy berries and mouthwatering melons! 

On a gloomy Sunday afternoon I was desperate for a sweet treat to devour whilst watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower. The scones in my cupboard were calling my name, but instead, I opted for a fresh healthy treat that not only made my eyes gleam but, my taste buds tingle with excitement!

 I managed to create a melon bowl filled with yoghurt, fruit, nuts and granola that worked perfectly as a snack. 
Once I made it, I realised that it would make an amazing lazy Saturday breakfast or even a quick breakfast to brighten up your Monday morning.


All you need is:

A Honeydew Melon
Alpro Simply Plain Yogurt
Your favourite Granola
Frozen Berries
Frozen Mango 
Almonds 
Hazelnuts


Directions:

Remove the seeds from your melon
Fill the whole with yoghurt
And top the yoghurt with your fruit and nuts





ENJOY!

X





All images used in this blog post belong to me unless otherwise stated, please ask permission to use any of the images.



Thank you



0 comments:

Post a Comment